Transition to Management Program
This program is for career minded facilities, construction and property management operations personnel looking to acquire the fundamental skills needed to transition effectively from an operations or supervisory role into a management position.
You’ll develop and refine management and supervisory skills to help you succeed including:
· Letting go of the day-today operational duties;
· Expected people management roles and responsibilities
· The value of strategic thinking and planning
· Building, managing, engaging and mentoring high-performance teams
· Communicating effectively with staff and presenting to senior management
· Developing financial plans, business cases and asset management plans
· Asset Preservation Strategies: facility optimization, sustainability, real estate development
For groups or team registrations, please contact Marcia O’Connor directly.